четвъртък, 16 юли 2009 г.

Grundge texture overlays and CU templates

I have a set of 6 grundge texture overlays for bring in your kits. Just add some color or gradient and you have lovely paper. For creating of kits and papers pack. CU and S4H OK! No credits required!
You can find them here and here.


This is amazing NEW STORE only for CU products! Grand opening on 17.07.2009 /tomorrow/. If you like you may stap by and take a look ours new stuff. :) I bet you won`t miss it! There is going to be huge sale for the Grand Opening!

OK! So, I made promotion of the new store, and now my other New CU stuff, made specially for the new store - it`s Mix templates: 4 trees, 1 house and 2 leaves templates. You can use these elements for creating elements for kits /along with other elements/, keep in mind that my elements should be not more than 30% of the kit. You can recolr them, add style, pattern etc... All the elements are in induvidual .png files and PSD. All in 300 dpi.


You can find them in my stores - here and from tomorrow here.

Have a nice day!

1 коментар:

Sanusha каза...

Award - http://sanushaschest.blogspot.com/2009/07/award.html