неделя, 18 април 2010 г.

Spring in the backyard

Hi Ladies!
I`m happy to introduce you "Spring in the backyard" kit.
I know that many designers already start with the summer theme kits, but I just wanted to enjoy the season a little bit more!
I love the spring so much! Well, I`m born in the Spring! lol...
I used to visit my granny in the spring time vacation as a little, and that season always brings me a lot of beautiful memories!
This kit is inspired from my childhood, I guess all of you have such a great memories!


This kit contains 63 elements with no drop shadow a
nd 10 papers.
Elements in .png and 300 dpi and papers in .j
pg files in 300 dpi.
Not
everything is shown.
PU, S4H OK!


Now with 20% off `till 21.04!
Only for 4.12$!!!

I have and a little freebie for you - QP made with this kit.
I really hope you will like it!

Have an amazing sunny Spring day!!!
Hugs!



Some isnpiration from the girls in my CT!


Anny-Libelle
beaute
Fenny Sakurawati

anndahl


zaza09


Chookie

Komarik


And new CU paper pack!
This set contains 6 colored papers for your kits, or personal projects.
All in 12x12" and 300 dpi.

You can find it in all my stores for the price of 3.50$!




And finally the Freebie!

Get it here!
I hope you will love this!
See you soon!

~xoxo SheDevil~


4 коментара:

CBH каза...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Apr. 18, 2010. Thanks again.

CraftCrave каза...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [18 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Rinachiyya каза...

Thank you very much for the adorable quick page.
Lovely colors and real Spring looking.
Thanks again.

SheDevil каза...

You are welcome! I`m happy to know that you like it!