неделя, 18 април 2010 г.

Spring in the backyard

Hi Ladies!
I`m happy to introduce you "Spring in the backyard" kit.
I know that many designers already start with the summer theme kits, but I just wanted to enjoy the season a little bit more!
I love the spring so much! Well, I`m born in the Spring! lol...
I used to visit my granny in the spring time vacation as a little, and that season always brings me a lot of beautiful memories!
This kit is inspired from my childhood, I guess all of you have such a great memories!


This kit contains 63 elements with no drop shadow a
nd 10 papers.
Elements in .png and 300 dpi and papers in .j
pg files in 300 dpi.
Not
everything is shown.
PU, S4H OK!


Now with 20% off `till 21.04!
Only for 4.12$!!!

I have and a little freebie for you - QP made with this kit.
I really hope you will like it!

Have an amazing sunny Spring day!!!
Hugs!



Some isnpiration from the girls in my CT!


Anny-Libelle
beaute
Fenny Sakurawati

anndahl


zaza09


Chookie

Komarik


And new CU paper pack!
This set contains 6 colored papers for your kits, or personal projects.
All in 12x12" and 300 dpi.

You can find it in all my stores for the price of 3.50$!




And finally the Freebie!

Get it here!
I hope you will love this!
See you soon!

~xoxo SheDevil~


3 коментара:

CBH каза...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Apr. 18, 2010. Thanks again.

Rinachiyya каза...

Thank you very much for the adorable quick page.
Lovely colors and real Spring looking.
Thanks again.

SheDevil каза...

You are welcome! I`m happy to know that you like it!