сряда, 28 април 2010 г.

"Breakfast in a jar" kit and freebie

Well, the new kit is here!
Iwas soooo busy this week to prepare some surprise for the iNSD, participate in the collab kits, grab bags... and also to finish my kit for the sales on 1-2 May on stores, so finally... :)
It`s fun and I was thinking about this kit for a very long time, but actually never finish it completely.
My litlle son loves to help me in the kitchen and I was thinking that I have to make something cute for little momma's helpers :)

Here it is:
This is fun kit containing 55 elements and 10 papers.
Not everything is shown on the preview.

All in 300 dpi and png files and jpg for papers.
Also, SURPRISE... with the perchuse of this kit you get FREE BONUS MINI KIT for the iNSD!
Only `till 02.05.2010! Only in Sunflowerscrap.com!!!
This is my way to wish you Happy iNSD!!!


Contains:
-16 elements
-4 papers

Be more creative in life, in your work and I wishing you to be truly original and unique!
You will find more instructions inside the package!
Both kits are PU only!
Please read my TOU here.
Happy NSD!

And finally I have and a blog Freebie for you:
This QP created with this kit:

Get it here.
See you soon!
~xoxo SheDevil~

Няма коментари: